In carrying out its operations with its Subsidiaries and Affiliates, RÖNESANS Holding A.Ş. believes that all kinds of losses can be prevented for its employees, stakeholders and all other parties involved. To serve that end, RÖNESANS considers Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) not as an obligation but as one of the core values of its corporate culture and a conscientious responsibility.
The Company’s key responsibility is to ensure that each member of its diverse global employee network can safely complete his/her job and return home. Every Rönesans employee has the right not to work and stop working in an insecure environment.
The fundamental OHS principles and values of Rönesans are as follows:
- Managers who lead by example and a sense of ownership with respect to occupational safety
- A management practice based on continuous improvement and preventive risk management
- Conscious and trained employees
- Integration of subcontractors into the system and performance monitoring
- Monitoring of compliance
- Promoting and recognizing good practices